S5 Non-Local Curriculum Admission (2022-2023)
Other than HKDSE, students can also opt for the non-local curriculum.
Please download, print and complete the form. Click HERE
20 May 2022 to 20 July 2022
Subjects offered in S.5 (GCE IAL)
- Physical Education
*Students are required to sit for Edexcel International Advanced Levels (IAL) examinations for these subjects. They can choose 3 or 4 IAL subjects.
Submission of Application
Application cannot be processed unless all required documents listed below are submitted. Please ensure that all information provided is accurate and complete.
- A completed application form;
- A copy of the applicant’s HKID Card;
- Copies of student’s academic reports of current and previous school years; (e.g.: For S.3 application, please submit S.2 and S.1 academic reports.)
- A non-refundable and non-transferable application fee of HK$100.00 Cash or in Cheque payable to “United Christian College (Kowloon East)”.
Application on rolling basis. Suitable applicants will be shortlisted for interview.The personal data provided on the application form will be used for the purpose of processing applicant’s application for admission (or registration) only.
Any enquiries, please contact our General Office at 2343 6677 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Face -to-face Admission Talk on Senior Secondary Non-Local Curriculum at United Christian College (Kowloon East)
In order to help parents know more about our Non-local Curriculum and be familiar with the application procedures for the 2022-2023 school year, a Face-to-Face Briefing Session will be held from 11:00 am to 12:30 noon on 28 May, 2022 (Saturday) at Lecture Theatre (1/F), United Christian College (Kowloon East).
During this briefing session, parents will learn more about the campus life at UCCKE and the characteristics of the non-local curriculum (leading to GCE A Level) offered. Tickets are reserved on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please click HERE to register. (RSVP on or before: 5PM, 26 May 2022.) *
For enquiry, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 2343-6677.
* Parents and students registering for the talk should fulfil the Vaccine Pass requirements for school premises as stipulated by the government.
如有查詢，歡迎電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org 或致電23436677與本校聯絡