2017-2018 School Year 學年:
S.1: $27,000 (Per Annum 每年)
S.2: $26,000 (Per Annum 每年)
S.3: $26,000 (Per Annum 每年 )
S.4: $27,000 (Per Annum 每年)
S.5: $26,000 (Per Annum 每年)
S.6: $23,000 (Per Annum 每年)
Fee Remission and Scholarships
The School reserves at least 10% of the school fee income every year for needy parents to apply for school fee remission and subsidy for activities, and scholarship for students with outstanding performance.
A. Criteria for School Fee Remission
The school fee remission criteria are primarily based on the eligibility criteria for financial assistance scheme of the Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency (WFSFAA), i.e. full assistance or half assistance.
If parents have not made applications to the Student Financial Assistance Agency, they can fill in Appendix 1 (Breakdown of family monthly income and expenditures) for assessment. If necessary, the School may request parents to provide relevant proof.
Students from families on Comprehensive Social Security Assistance Scheme will be given full school fee remission.
B. Criteria for S1 Admission Scholarship
1. S.1 Admission Scholarship will be granted to students ranked top 10 in the final year (usually primary six) provided the number of students in the level is 100 or more. The amount of scholarship will be full school fee for those ranked top 5 and half for the next 5.
2. If the number of students of primary five or six is less than 100 but more than 50 in the final year, the Admission Scholarship is offered to the top 5 students only. The amount of scholarship will be full school fee for the top 2 and half for the next 3.
3. If the number of students in the level is 50 or less, S.1 Admission Scholarship will be awarded to the top 3 students. The amount of scholarship will be full school fee for the first and half for the next two.
4. Admission Scholarship of transferred students will be considered case by case.
5. The Admission Scholarship will carry on as long as the student concerned gets First Class Honours (2 terms out of 3, including the 3rd term) in successive years.
C. Application Procedures
For those parents who are interested to apply, they can obtain the form from the School Office or download from the link given below. The completed form together with the required documents are required to reach the School Office on or before the date specified on the School Opening notice. Late submission will only be accepted with strong reasons.
Notification of result will be sent to each applicant in written on or before November.
For enquires, please call to the School Office at 2343 6677 for assistance.
D. Fee Remission & Scholarship Scheme
1. The School reserves at least 10% of the school fee income every year for needy parents to apply for school fee remission and subsidy for activities.
2. Criteria for School Fee Remission
The school fee remission criteria are primarily based on the eligibility criteria for financial assistance scheme of the Students Financial Assistance Agency, i.e. full assistance or half assistance. Parents can apply to the school for school fee remission and subsidy for learning activities accompanied with the results slips from the Student Financial Assistance Agency.
E. Download Application Form
F. Other Information
The financial assistance provided by the Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency (WFSFAA) for secondary students